Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Oct 13, 2008
    Jessica from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I heard that you can get photopasses that have a bungee cord for your wrist. Is there anywhere else that you can get these special photopasses?

    The PhotoPass cards distributed at the theme parks are the size and shape of credit cards. The PhotoPass cards distributed at the water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach) are smaller (I've seen two different sizes) and come with an attached spiral cord sized to fit on a wrist. The wrist cords are distributed in the parks because folks wearing swimsuits usually don't have pockets :-)

    If you have the smaller card with cord from a water park, you can use it in the theme parks, but to the best of my knowledge, there is no place other than the water parks to get that version of the PhotoPass card.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.