Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Oct 8, 2011
    Elizabeth from OH Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi, a friend who is a WDW frequenter told me that you can ask to stay in a specific "decade" at pop century, How would I go about doing that? This is my first trip & would love to stay in the 70s, my son age 9 is obsessed with that era right

    Hi Elizabeth! Love LOVE the theming at the Pop Century! The 70s section is located in buildings six and ten, with some rooms having views of Hourglass Lake. About two weeks before your arrival, I recommend calling the resort directly at (407) 938-4000 and making your request. Although they aren't able to guarantee your request, they will certainly do their best to make it so. When you check in, if you're not given a room in that section, be sure to ask if there is anything available.

    Wishing you a magical vacation Elizabeth!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.