Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Feb 20, 2012
    Benny from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am a Florida resident and just got married. My wife is from Taiwan. We are working on getting her a FL ID. Until then, will she be able to qualify for the $99 3 day pass? The only proof I have is our marriage certificate and her passport as ID. Thanks!

    Hi, Benny!  Unfortunately, you will need something official that shows her at a Florida address.  You can use a Florida drivers' license, a resident ID card (also available through motor vehicles), a voter's registration card, an ID from a Florida military base, or a college ID card from a Florida school.

    I know it can be a pain to get over to the motor vehicle department, but that's going to be your best bet.  Fortunately, in Florida, you can schedule an appointment that may help you get in and out a bit quicker!

    I hope that helps with your planning!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a retired teacher with a J.D., a proud Navy wife with 30+ years of experience, mom to three daughters and a son-in-law, and grandmom to three tiny Disney fans. I have planned vacations for all sorts of special occasions and celebrations, but I really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.