• On Feb 6, 2011
    Stephen from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Is the Fantasmic Dining Package available with the deluxe dining plan? If so is a single or a double credit used

    Hi Stephen! You may use your Disney Dining Plan credits to pay for the Fantasmic Dining Package.  At Mama Melrose's and Hollywood & Vine, the Fantasmic package costs one table-service credit; Brown Derby requires two table-service credits. 

    You can reserve the Fantasmic Dining Package online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE. After your meal, you'll receive a VIP voucher that you can use to enter Fantasmic.

    Hope you have a wonderful vacation! Come see us again at the Moms Panel if you have more questions!
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, North Carolina

I'm a busy mom of two from North Carolina who loves to find ways to stretch a Disney Dollar so that I can enjoy the luxury of Disney's deluxe resorts and fine dining. Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.