Mom And Daughter Laughing together on Hammock at beach
  • On Nov 23, 2012
    Nancy Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We have a family cruise planned in June 2013 on the Dream. My son is divorced and bringing his 2 daughters age 8 and 11. Does he need the minor authorization form filled out by their mother? Thank you

    Ahoy Nancy!
    It is wonderful to hear from you again!  When you arrive at Disney's Cruise Terminal, your son will need to present the children's passports or birth certificates, and the Minor Authorization Form signed by their mother.  This form does not need to be notarized though.  The form can be found in the Planning Center Section of the Disney Cruise website when you log-in to your cruise reservation and can be printed for your convenience. 
    Thanks so much for using the Moms Panel for your cruise planning, Nancy!  Please keep me posted if you think of any other questions before your magical journey in June begins!
    Have a wonderful day!
thumbnail image for Nancy

Meet the Panelist: Nancy, Georgia

Ahoy there!I'm excited to help you plan a magical voyage filled with pixie dust onboard one of the magnificent Disney cruise ships. As a mom of two,I love planning a Disney cruise and can't wait for you to experience all that DCL has to offer. Learn More About Nancy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.