Mom And Son On Run
  • On Jan 7, 2013
    Rachel Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My family have ADR @ Mama Melrose Ristorante. When I was booking our ADR, I was not aware of Fantasmic Dining. Can I still change our ADR to a Fantasmic Dining Experience? P.S. I love Moms Panel!!

    Hi, Rachel!  You would have to make sure there is a package available in order to book one.  The packages are limited, so call back in to dining reservations at 407-939-3463 to see if they can book you a Fantasmic! dinner package at Mama Melrose.

    Don't cancel your existing reservation until you have the other reservation secured.  That way, if you decided to still eat at Mama Melrose without the packing, you won't risk losing your dining time.  

    There are other restaurants that participate in the Fantasmic! dining package.  If you don't find availability at Mama Melrose, try the Hollywood Brown Derby or Hollywood and Vine.  

    I will keep my fingers crossed that you get the reservation you want!  Good luck!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a wife, mother to three daughters and a son-in-law, and earning my Grandmom ears. I'm a law student and former teacher. I have planned vacations for all sorts celebrations, but really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.