Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Apr 13, 2010
    Glenda from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi Doug , thanks for answering my previous ?'s. I made online ADR's for Mama Melroses on an nt. that Fantasmic will be showing. Does the restaurant give me a pass or do I need to call dining reservations and book Fantasmic dining package?


    You actually have to make a specific Advanced Dining Reservation for the Fantasmic Dinner Package to get the passes to the show. So what you will want to do is call back to Disney Dining (407-939-3463) and get your Advanced Dining Reservation adjusted to be for the package.

    Have a magical (and delicious) vacation!
thumbnail image for Doug

Meet the Panelist: Doug, Indiana

I am one of the Dads on the planDisney Panel, and I love to help parents plan their vacation, with a focus on showing them how it can be fun for them too. I am also here to help Dads plan some nice surprises for the Moms in their life (they deserve it!). Learn More About Doug

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.