Mom And Son Running through park; RunDisney; incredibles shirt
  • On Mar 4, 2012
    Rebecca from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    What documentation do I need in order to get a GAC for my son to stay in his stroller in line while waiting for rides?

    Hi Rebecca,

    There is no specific documentation needed to obtain a Guest Assistance Card. Some guests choose to bring a note from a doctor, particularly if the guest's challenge is not visually apparent (such as autism); however, this is not required.

    You should know that many of the attraction queues at Walt Disney World cannot accommodate a stroller or wheelchair in the regular line. The aisles are too narrow or twisty. If you obtain a GAC, in many cases you will be directed to an alternate ride entrance. This will be explained in more detail at Guest Relations when you ask for the GAC.

    Good luck with your planning. Please let us know if you have additional questions.  
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.