Mom And Son Nemos Reef
  • On Jun 1, 2013
    Joel Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    What doc do I need to take my grandchild on the cruise he is 11 years old

    Ahoy Joel!
    You and your grandson will have an amazing time sailing the high seas together!  I also have an 11 year old, and there is no place she would rather be than on a Disney Cruise!  For you to take your grandson on a cruise you will need to have his parents sign a Minor Authorization Form.  This form does not need to be notarized and can be found online in the Planning Center section of the Disney Cruise Line website once you have made your cruise reservation.  It will need to be printed, signed and dated and brought to the port to be shown at check-in along with your grandson's passport or birth certificate (only for U.S. citizens cruising on U.S. sailings). 
    I hope this helps, Joel!  Please let me know if I can assist you further! 
    Have a magical day!
thumbnail image for Nancy

Meet the Panelist: Nancy, Georgia

Ahoy there!I'm excited to help you plan a magical voyage filled with pixie dust onboard one of the magnificent Disney cruise ships. As a mom of two,I love planning a Disney cruise and can't wait for you to experience all that DCL has to offer. Learn More About Nancy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.