Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Mar 22, 2008
    Shawn from AZ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We are on the dining plan and have ADR'S for CRTD, can we order the royal crown sundae for our older daughter and pay for it ouselves?

    Yes. When you are on the Disney Dining Plan, you can always add items that are not included in the plan and just pay for them yourself. For example, alcoholic beverages are not included in many versions of the Dining Plan, but you could always order yourself a glass of wine at dinner (except at the Magic Kingdom where there is no alcohol) and pay for it on your own. Similarly, if your daughter wants a dessert that is not part of the Dining Plan, you could buy it for her if you paid separately.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.