Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Aug 29, 2012
    Laurie from NJ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    66 days to go! Had emergency surgery 2weeks ago. Renting ECV outside of the parks. Just wondering if I can get a guest assistance pass at any park? Last time we visited Magic Kingdom was our first stop but it's not this time and wanted to be prepared.

    Hi Laurie,

    I'm so sorry about your medical issues. I hope you're on the mend very soon.

    Guest Assistance Cards can be obtained at any of the Disney theme parks. Once you have the card, it will be valid for your entire stay, and at any of the parks. Just stop by the Guest Relations office at your first park, and they'll be able to discuss your needs with you.

    Good luck with your planning. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.