Mom And Son On Run
  • On Aug 23, 2008
    Amy from MN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    35 days n counting! we're accessorizing our stoller. can u describe the refillable mugs so we can try 2 get cup holders that they will fit in? (i.e. approx. diam, is there a handle?...)

    I can get you some pictures of the mugs if you'd like. Go to the website and search under the term "refillable mugs." You'll see many mug photos here. There will be two types shown, 20 ouncers with a flat bottom, or 16 ouncers with a tapered bottom (there are also 12 ounce versions with the tapered bottom). The larger mugs are sold less frequently now. These would not fit any car or stroller cup holder that I have seen. The smaller ones are readily available at WDW and do fit in most standard cup holders.

    Hope this helps.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.