Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Jul 10, 2014
    Hayden from London Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I am confused when it comes to ID for purchasing alcohol. The WDW site says a photocopy of a passport is accepted with a Government-issued ID. Does this include a Drivers Licence/Provisional Drivers Licence? I am worried about carrying my passport around.

    Hi Hayden,

    This is a great question. I agree that I would feel more comfortable with my passport in my room safe than carrying it with me in the parks.

    You should be fine with a drivers license from your country as long as it has your picture and your birthday. This along with a photo copy of your passport should be enough if you are asked for identification.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.