• On Jun 22, 2012
    Gena from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We will be celebrating my son's HS graduation in August. How can I have a cake delivered to Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano.

    Hi Gena,

    Congratulations on you son's big accomplishment!

    It's easy to arrange a cake delivery to any of Disney's on-site restaurants. All you have to do is call the Cake Hotline. (I know, how cool is that!) The cake hotline can be reached at 407-827-2253.

    There is a very complete description of the cake situation at Walt Disney World on the independent website Search there for an article called "Disney World Cakes FAQ."

    Have a magical celebration and a wonderful visit to Walt Disney World!
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.