Kilimanjaro Safaris; Animal Kingdom; AA
  • On Jan 5, 2009
    Helen from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We will be celebrating my son's birthday while at Disney World this year. I know we can get a cake by request at the podium upon arrival. Is there any way to get a special order cake or something else special.

    Hi Helen,

    What a fantastic way to spend your son's birthday, if you're at Walt Disney World on his actual birthday make sure to sign him up for his free birthday gift, details can be found HERE.

    You certainly can order a special cake for your son, you can call the cake hotline, yes there is such a thing isn't that fantastic, on 407-827-2253. They will be able to arrange everything with you and arrange delivery to many of the theme park and resort restaurants. You may also like to check this LINK out for other ideas including the new Mickey Cake and a fantastic Pirate Treasure Chest cake, which I highly recommend.
    I hope your son has a lovely birthday trip,

thumbnail image for Jo

Meet the Panelist: Jo,

Hi, I’m Jo, a stay-at-home Mum from England.  I am married to a PGA golfer and we have 2 children.  We enjoy every aspect of Walt Disney World and agree that it is by far our favourite holiday destination. The girls excitedly help me plan every trip. Learn More About Jo

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.