Kilimanjaro Safaris; Animal Kingdom; AA
  • On Jun 15, 2015
    Robin from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We will celebrate my inlaws' 50th wedding anniversary at WDW. We are sending them for a nice dinner (V&A's!) just the two of them, but we want to pay for it. How can we arrange this?

    Hi Robin,
    What a special treat you are giving your in-laws! I would suggest giving Victoria and Albert's a phone call (their phone number is provided in the link) and speak with the staff there about arrangements to pay in advance. I was lucky enough to receive dinner there as a gift some years ago and the restaurant sent me a very nice letter on their stationery to inform me that I had what basically amounted to a gift certificate for dinner for two. I'm certain they can manage someting like this for your in-laws.

    I hope you and your family have a magical vacation!

    Best Wishes,
    Amy B.
thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, Florida

I’ve grown up in Central Florida and have been visiting Disney Parks for over 30 years. Now that I’m a mom myself of a blended family with four kids, I love sharing Disney’s year-round special events with my family. Some of our favorite events are the Flower and Garden Festival, Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Let me help you plan something extraordinary for your next Disney Parks vacation! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.