• On Aug 2, 2013
    Georgina Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hello. We're going to celebrate our daughter's 12 birthday in September 2013 at Disney World, but we are not staying at a Disney Resort. How can we reserve a party for her with Mickey and Minnie? Thanks in advance.

    Hi Georgina!

    Congratulations on celebrating your daughter's 12th birthday at Walt Disney  World! How special! 

    If you are inquiring about making an Advanced Dining Reservation at a character dining experience which has Mickey and Minnie, then you can simply call 407-WDW-DINE to make your ADR up to 180 days prior to your visit.

    Chef Mickey is a great option for a birthday meal. They have Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto! This is one of the only WDW Restaurants that has the fab five. You can make a note of your daughter's birthday when you make your ADR and they may even have a special surprise on the table (Mickey Mouse confetti) and may bring her a special cupcake with a candle. 

    There are also Disney birthday party options you can explore, such as a birthday party at Goofy's Candy Company in Downtown Disney. You can call 407-WDW-BDAY to book.

thumbnail image for Stacy

Meet the Panelist: Stacy, South Carolina

Mother, wife, runner and Disney World fanatic! I'm passionate about Disney, running, fitness and fun! We have visited Disney World every year since our kids were toddlers. I love helping families plan their vacation at the most magical place on earth. Learn More About Stacy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.