Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On May 11, 2014
    Danny from NC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I bought no expiration paper tickets from a ticket broker. Can I still use paper tickets? Do I need to convert to something else and if so, can this be linked to a magic band?

    Hi Danny,

    One of the changes with My Disney Experience is the elimination of paper tickets. Now all tickets use new technology which means you will need to trade in the paper ticket to use either a Magic Band or hard plastic ticket.

    You will need to create a My Disney Experience account. Once you do this, you can add your tickets to the account. You will see a number on the back of the ticket which you need to enter.

    When you book a stay at a Walt Disney World Resort, you can then order and customize your Magic Bands. If you are not staying on-site, then head to a Guest Relations window to obtain Magic Bands or new plastic ticket.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.