Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Mar 22, 2012
    Ken from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I just booked a Garden View room at Port Orleans Riverside. But i cannot see where to specify that i want the Magnolia Bend area. Do I have to call an Disney rep directly to add that in? thank you

    Hi Ken!

    Congrats on your upcoming trip to the most magical place on earth! Yes, if you would like to request the Magnolia Bend section of the resort, you will need to call 407-934-7639. Simply ask the Cast Member to note your preferred location in the notes of your reservation. While WDW can't guarantee a specific room or section of the resort, they will do everything they can to accommodate your request.

    Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!


thumbnail image for Stacy

Meet the Panelist: Stacy, South Carolina

Mother, wife, runner and Disney World fanatic! I'm passionate about Disney, running, fitness and fun! We have visited Disney World every year since our kids were toddlers. I love helping families plan their vacation at the most magical place on earth. Learn More About Stacy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.