Mom And Son Safari
  • On Oct 21, 2011
    Simon from west midlands Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hi I have booked a disney holiday for next year and would like to book dining reservations but it is asking for my conformation umber.I dont have this as i booked with a travel agent.Any idea how to get it.Thanks

    Hi, Simon! You have a couple of options in your situation.  First, you can ask your travel agent to make your dining reservations for you.  He/she will need a credit card number for some of the reservations.  Second, you can ask your travel agent for your DISNEY reservation number (they may have a separate one for your booking).  It is the DISNEY confirmation number you need for your online dining reservations.  I, personally, like to make the Advance Dining Reservations myself.  Happy planning and have a Magical vacation!           
thumbnail image for Krista

Meet the Panelist: Krista, Tennessee

My husband and I have a 16 year-old daughter and an 14 year-old son and over a decade's worth of Disney traditions and memories. We try new experiences each trip, so we have experienced many "extras" in and out of the parks. Learn More About Krista

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.