Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Oct 7, 2012
    Whitney from SC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My aunt is thinking about staying for a day or 2 when we go in feb, She has a house in Florida so can she get the FL discount? Her license etc is in Tennessee?

    Hi Whitney! 

    Check out the Florida Residency Requirements page for more information on what is required to obtain the Florida Resident discount. 

    The requirements state that you must have a valid Floridia license, but if you don't, you can show a mortgage statement from residency in Florida, as long as the bill is within the last two months and the proper photo ID can be shown to prove identity of the resident. 

thumbnail image for Stacy

Meet the Panelist: Stacy, South Carolina

Mother, wife, runner and Disney World fanatic! I'm passionate about Disney, running, fitness and fun! We have visited Disney World every year since our kids were toddlers. I love helping families plan their vacation at the most magical place on earth. Learn More About Stacy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.