Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On May 16, 2008
    Aidee from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Is there anyway to purchase items seen at parks through the internet? I saw this cute Minnie Cheer outfit at MK, but I cannot find it anywhere.

    Absolutely. There is a whole department at Disney just for requests like yours. The folks you need to contact are at the Disney Merchandise Department. You can email them at or call them at 407-363-6200. Just describe what you're looking for in as much detail as possible and also where at WDW you saw the item. If it is still available, they will be able to send it to you.

    Happy cheering!
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.