Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Dec 19, 2015
    Kimberly Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have annual pass vouchers that I need to activate. I want to give the passes to my kids as Christmas gifts. Do my kids (and my husband) have to be with me when I exchange them and get the actual passes or can I just go and trade them in myself?

    Hi, Kimberly!  What an awesome Christmas present!  it's the perfect size and color for everyone in the whole family.

    In order to activate your vouchers, all adults for whom the vouchers have been purchased will need to be present.  A photo identification is required to activate adult vouchers, and if they are for Florida resident discounted passes, you will also have to show proof of Florida residency for each adult pass.

    The children do not need to be with you when you activate their vouchers.  I actually just did this a few months ago, where my husband and I ran over to activate our annual pass vouchers while my adult daughter took her sisters to the water park.  They don't need any type of identification or residency proof for children, although they will need your photo ID and the credit card you used to purchase the vouchers in order to activate your annual passes.

    I hope this helps, and I hope your family creates a year of amazing memories with your new annual passes.
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a retired teacher with a J.D., a proud Navy wife with 30+ years of experience, mom to three daughters and a son-in-law, and grandmom to three tiny Disney fans. I have planned vacations for all sorts of special occasions and celebrations, but I really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.