• On Apr 13, 2017
    Suzanne from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    To take advantage of the children's programs or babysitting services offered at resorts such as Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge, do you need to stay in a room with club level/concierge service?

    Hi Suzanne,

    The Children's Activity Centers
    are a great way for children to have fun while the adults have some grown up time. The children have a variety of activities to explore and many times they do not want to leave. This is just one part of the childcare services offered at the Walt Disney World Resorts.

    You do not need to stay at any specific resort level to book a reservation at a Children's Activity Center or to use in room babysitting. You can book your reservation up to 180 days in advance and they will take walk ups if space permits.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.