Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Sep 27, 2009
    Gary from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are just 2 adults traveling in January, 2010. I've heard there are restaurants in DHS where one may dine and get a VIP guaranteed seating pass to view Fantasmic. Could you kindly advise? Thank you

    Hi Gary! The Fantasmic Dinner Package is a fantasmic way to be guaranteed a seat for the show and enjoy a meal beforehand. You can choose between three restaurants: Hollywood and Vine, a buffet; the Brown Derby; or Mamma Melrose's Italian Restaurant. You will receive a voucher which will enable you to be seated in a reserved section. As Fantasmic is not showed nightly, it tends to fill up quickly, so this way you don't have to wait in the long line up. Be sure to book in advance by calling (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463) if you're interested, as there is a limited amount of seating.

    Wishing you a magical vacation Gary!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.