Mom And Son Running through park; RunDisney; incredibles shirt
  • On Feb 10, 2009
    Jacob from WA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Since we are active duty and my daughter already has a goverment id showing her date of birth do i still need to bring a copy of her birth certificate for the b-day fun card.

    Hi, Jacob!  If you already have a government issued form of identification for your daughter, and it indicates her date of birth, you can use that in place of a copy of her birth certificate.  We used our daughter's passport this past weekend to celebrate her birthday, and that was perfectly acceptable.  Again, just make sure it has her birthdate on the ID!

    Thank you, Jacob, to you and your family, for your service to our country.  We are grateful for the sacrifices you all must make for our safety.
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a retired teacher with a J.D., a proud Navy wife with 30+ years of experience, mom to three daughters and a son-in-law, and grandmom to three tiny Disney fans. I have planned vacations for all sorts of special occasions and celebrations, but I really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.