Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Apr 11, 2012
    Linda from MD Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    This is 4th yr in a row to DW in Aprl/May. This yr my 8yo's seasonal allergies no longer respond to his current medicine & we r scrambling to get him under control before our trip on 4/22/12 - 4/28/12. Staying at Carr Bch. What hlth care is avail?

    Hi Linda,

    Thanks for writing.  My sons both have horrible seasonal allergies.  If you need to see a doctor while on vacation, the front desk at your resort can help provide you with information and options, including urgent care and doctors on call (that will come to your room). I've used the Docs on Call several times in the middle of the night with sick kids, and been very happy.  Their number is 407-399-3627. Celebration Hospital is the closest hospital and has an emergency room should you need it.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your little guy stays healthy!
thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.