Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On May 16, 2012
    Creighton-elizabeth from SC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi! I was wondering is there were options for custom "in-room" gifts and such other than those offered by the Disney Florist... maybe just some classic Mickey balloons and the 2012 Graduation-edition Duffy bear? Thanks!


    As you appear to already be aware, the Disney Dream Makers can help you customize your in-room celebrations in so many different ways.  They can be contacted online at Disney Floral & Gifts or by calling (407) WDW-GIFT.

    Another suggestion is to order a Disney Gift Card online, and have it sent to your room at the Resort or presented to the Guest upon arrival.

    You can purchase the items you mentioned at various retail locations in the Parks & Resorts.  I am sure the Cast Members at your Resort would be happy to work with you to help you find a special way to surprise the recipient!

    Have a magical time at Walt Disney World!
thumbnail image for Teronya

Meet the Panelist: Teronya, Tennessee

I'm Teronya from Tennessee, but friends call me "Tron!" From experience with Disney Vacation Club, Disney Dining, special diets, Grand Gatherings and more, it would be an honor to help you create your own Walt Disney World vacation magical memories! Learn More About Teronya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.