Mom And Son Running through park; RunDisney; incredibles shirt
  • On Aug 16, 2012
    Cyndie from IL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I was wondering if Military Discharge Papers would be accepted for the Park Hopper Military Discount tickets? My dad has discharge papers but not an ID since he didn't retire thru the Military. I was hoping discharge papers would still be accepted.

    Hello Cyndie!

    From one military family to another, I'd first like to thank your father for his service to our country.

    In order to qualify for Disney's Armed Forces Salute discounts, military members must present a valid military ID (either Active Duty, Retired, or 100 percent Disabled Veteran).  Unfortunately, members with  prior military service/Honorable Discharge do not qualify for the current offers.

    However, Shades of Green Resort does offer specials during certain times of the year for prior members.  I would contact them at 407-824-3665 for more information.

    Please let me know if you have any other questions, Cyndie. 

    Pixie Dust,
thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.