• On Feb 19, 2013
    Robin from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi there I am just wondering about the hotel that I will be staying at Disney. They say they have a pack and play yard and I am just wondering what that is. Is that a play pen or a type of crib because I will need one for my room?

    Hi Robin,

    Thanks for your question!

    A Pack n Play is a foldable, portable playpen/crib. They set up easily and are great for infants and toddlers on the road.

    Having one was a godsend for traveling when my daughters were babies. I also used it as an extra crib at home when one of them was sick and needed to sleep in our room.

    According to the manufacturer's website, Pack n Plays are designed for children less than 35 inches tall.

    I hope that helps. Please let the Moms Panel know if we can answer any other planning questions. Enjoy your time with your family at Walt Disney World.

thumbnail image for Wilma

Meet the Panelist: Wilma, Florida

We live 90 miles from Walt Disney World and have visited frequently for 20 years. Disney is the place our family can relax together, try new things (especially interesting food) and have conversations, no matter what park we visit or where we stay.
Learn More About Wilma

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.