Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Feb 23, 2011
    Renee from NL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Wondering if I have to be a guest at the Fort Wilderness resort to take part in the nightly Chip and Dale Campfire or the horse back riding. Also, do I have to make reservations for these?

    Hi Renee!

    You do not have to be a guest at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground to enjoy Chip and Dale's Campfire OR Horseback Riding at Tri-Circle-D Ranch.  Reservations are required for the Horseback Riding experience.  You can make them by calling (407) WDW-PLAY.  

    What a FANTASTIC way to spend some quality time! 

    Giddyup and YEEE-HAW!
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, Texas

I am a former Kindergarten teacher turned stay-at-home Mom to my 2 boys and daughter.  I've been married to my High School sweetheart since 2000, and we consider ourselves experienced Walt Disney World travelers with little ones. Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.