Mom And Son On Run
  • On Nov 23, 2011
    Heidi from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Wanted to have a cake waiting in room when we come in Jan 2012 for my daughter's graduation. Staying at BLT. Who would I contact - the Contemporary or the Disney floral and gifts people?

    Hi Heidi! What a wonderful surprise that will be for your daughter! Specialty cakes can be ordered and delivered to your room by contacting Private Dining at the Contemporary Resort at 407-824-2955. You should call and place your order at least 72 hours in advance.

    Have a magical time in January! Please come visit us again at the Moms Panel if you have more questions! We're always happy to help!
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, North Carolina

I'm a busy mom of two from North Carolina who loves to find ways to stretch a Disney Dollar so that I can enjoy the luxury of Disney's deluxe resorts and fine dining. Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.