Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Oct 31, 2012
    Jessica from MA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have a Walt Disney World 5-Day World Passport from - believe it or not - 1985! It has one day left on it. From what I understand, I can still use it. When I get to the resort, how do I get it "converted" to a 2012 day-pass to a park? Thanks!

    Hi Jessica,


    I am so happy that you still have your unused ticket from 1985!  That is fantastic.  You will need to go to Guest Relations and the Cast Members will be happy to exchange this for you.  You will be issued a new ticket.  Most resorts can do this, but it can also be done at any of the theme parks as well.  Hopefully as a surprise, there will be more days on the ticket!  Enjoy the day at the Happiest Place on Earth, Jessica!
thumbnail image for Laura

Meet the Panelist: Laura, Indiana

I am a family practice physician and mother of three children.  I would love to answer any questions about Disney Vacation Club and my most favorite place in the whole world:  Walt Disney World!  Let me sprinkle some magic in your life! Learn More About Laura

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.