Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest; Animal Kingdom
  • On Dec 6, 2012
    Stephanie from CT Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are visiting WDW next week. Our son will be celebrating his 2 d Birthday. . He has many medical issues. He can not eat and is fed via g tube. We wanted a surprise gift to be given to him instead of a cake at a dining location. How can we arrange this?

    Hi Stephanie!  What a wonderful place to help your son celebrate his special birthday! The best way to get something special to your son at a meal is to bring it with you and talk to the cast members who do the dining check-in. Ask them to keep it for you and deliver it in place of a cake for your son. Most are happy to go the extra mile and even sing "Happy Birthday" when they stop by the table. Explain that your son cannot have a cake so they don't accidentally bring him one at the same time. Have fun!
thumbnail image for Kay

Meet the Panelist: Kay, Indiana

Hello Adventurers and travelers! I am Kay and a past Adventures By Disney mom for the panel. But now I am excited to share vacation planning tips for those heading out for an incredible vacation to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Kay

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.