Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest; Animal Kingdom
  • On Jul 23, 2011
    Joe from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hello. We will be visiting WDW the last week of September, while we are there my husband will be celebrating his birthday. I would like to have a cake delivered to our hotel (ASMR) or directly to our room. Can I do this? How much notice do I need to give?

    Hello, Joe! Welcome to the Moms Panel! First, let me be the first to wish your husband a big Disney "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! How nice of you to surprise him with a specialty cake. Oh, these cakes are simply delicious! Disney asks that you give them at least 48 hours notice to order a specialty cake for any occasion. Call (407)827-2253 and speak to one of our fabulous Cast Members concerning all the details. Thank you so much for visiting the Moms Panel. Please join us again real soon should any new questions or concerns pop-up. We are always ready to help our guests plan the vacation of a lifetime. May your upcoming Walt Disney World vacation be filled with many new and MAGICAL memories! ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YOU REAL SOON"!~
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.