Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Apr 19, 2011
    Arricka from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are visiting for the first time in May for my neice's 9-year birthday bash. We opted to stay at the Movies Resort. My question is if we would be able to dine at other resorts than our own.

    Welcome to the WDW Moms Panel!

    Happy Birthday wishes to your niece. The Wat Disney World resort is a magical place to celebrate!

    Feel free to dine anywhere on WDW property including other resort hotels. I would caution that if you want to eat at a table service restaurant that you should call now for Advance Dining Reservations at 407-WDW-DINE. You can also make your reservations online here.

    Table service restaurants tend to fill up quickly. If you are looking for a meal and do not have reservations, try a counter service at Downtown Disney. Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express serve delicious food!
thumbnail image for Kimberly

Meet the Panelist: Kimberly, Tennessee

I am a stay-at-home mom with a 12 year old son. I thrive on planning vacations, especially to WDW. Inspiring families to vacation at Disney with a memorable itinerary and budget-saving tips is extremely rewarding for me. Learn More About Kimberly

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.