Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Jul 4, 2011
    Karen from Clevaland Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hello. We are visiting disney in September 2012 and we are brining my parents-in-law. We would like to arrange something special for them but dont know what and how to? They love the fireworks can you can hire a boat at epcot to see them?

    Hi Karen,

    What a wonderful idea! You can reserve a Specialty Cruise for them. See this link HERE for more information. The prices vary depending on which boat you reserve. Call 407-WDW-PLAY or (407-939-7529) for specifics and be sure to tell them you want to book a Fireworks Cruise to be able to view IllumiNations.

    Wishing you a magical vacation,

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.