Family With Medals
  • On Apr 2, 2012
    Jen from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Can I utilize the childcare centers in some of the other hotels if I am not staying there?

    Yes Jen you may leave your children at any of the children's activity centers. You do not have to be staying at the resort where the kid clubs are located.

    Located at some of the deluxe resorts the Children's Activity Centers provide a fun filled evening for children ages three to twelve. Dinner, a movie, video games, and crafts will keep your children happy while you enjoy an adult meal and conversation. Call (407) 939-3463 to make reservations.

    Enjoy your grown up evening! 
thumbnail image for Elisabeth

Meet the Panelist: Elisabeth, South Carolina

I am a mother of four and a preschool teacher who will be happy to help guide you around Epcot's World Showcase or around the world with Adventures by Disney.  Learn More About Elisabeth

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.