Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jul 2, 2012
    Kasia Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I am going to upgrade my MYW ticket to an annual passport on my check in day. Is it possible to book an AP discounted room AND the AP Dining Plan without an AP voucher/ticket? (I am aware that i would have to produce an active AP at check in) Thanks!

    Hi Kasia!

    Thank you for sending in your question to the Walt Disney World Moms Panel!

    The answer to your question is "yes, you can do exactly that".  You will have to purchase and activate an Annual Pass on your first day however.  The Cast Member at the front desk of your hotel may ask for you to come back later in the day with the pass.

    I hope this helps!  Please write back with more questions!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.