• On Nov 3, 2012
    Mitch from MD Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We have an upcoming WDW vacation coming up in Dec. In past vacations I received a special pass for the parks because I have multiple sclerosis. I still have the pass from our last trip. Is it possible to bring that and use it again? Should I get a new one?

    Hi Mitch,

    It sounds like you received a Guest Assistance Card during your last Walt Disney World vacation.  Upon your arrival in December, you should go to the Guest Services desk at the first Disney theme park you visit.  That's where you can pick up a new Guest Assistance Card for this trip.  You may bring your old card to show to them at Guest Services, if you wish, but it is not necessary that you do so.  Simply explain your needs to the Cast Members at Guest Services and they will do their best to provide you the accommodations you require.

    Wishing you a vacation packed with magical memories later this year!

thumbnail image for Jill

Meet the Panelist: Jill, New Jersey

Lesson plans, college plans, vacation a teacher, college counselor, and incurable Disney fan I find myself constantly planning.  I love to share advice with friends who have yet to experience all that Walt Disney World has to offer! Learn More About Jill

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.