Family With Medals
  • On Jul 11, 2012
    Micki from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    If we are unhappy with our travel agent, is it possible to switch our package reservation to Disney Travel? We are using a pin code and don't want to lose the discount or the room availability. We are over 100 days out and NOT paid in full. Thanks!

    Hi, Micki!

    I really do not know what type of travel agent you used, or what type of contracts you signed, but gather all your documents and give a Disney Reservationist a call at (407)W-DISNEY.  Explain your situation, and they can call up your reservation to get the details.  

    I am hoping you can get your travel arrangements cleared up so you can enjoy your magical vacation.  If you have any travel specific questions about WDW or your resort, perhaps our advice from the Moms Panel can help smooth out the edges of your planning.  Feel free to let us know what you need help with while making your arrangements.  Good luck and keep us posted!
thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

I am a fundraiser/event planner turned stay at home mom. When I am not running to cheerleading practice or a soccer game with my kids, I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, and of course, planning our next Disney adventure!

Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.