Mom And Son Safari
  • On Aug 1, 2012
    Kristy from NJ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have unexpired water park tickets from 2005. At the time my kids had "Child" tickets, now they are adults. Will I be able to purchase the difference?

    Hi Kristy,

    Disney will honor any unused, unexpired tickets that you have.  Since you bought them for your children when they were still ages three to nine, they will upgrade the tickets to adult passes without any additional charge.  You will need to go to Guest Relations just outside of the park to do this in person.  They usually will replace the old ticket with a newer one.  I know you will have a wonderful and magical vacation, Kristy! 

thumbnail image for Laura

Meet the Panelist: Laura, Indiana

I am a family practice physician and mother of three children.  I would love to answer any questions about Disney Vacation Club and my most favorite place in the whole world:  Walt Disney World!  Let me sprinkle some magic in your life! Learn More About Laura

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.