AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Mar 10, 2014
    Linda from WI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have two boys, one 5 (60 lbs) and one to turn 4 (43 lbs) in June while with Mickey for our annual trip. What do we use for transportation? Too big for double stroller, sit and stand…they won't make all the walking & dad's shoulders can't carry them

    Hi Linda -

    Thanks for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel!

    I'd recommend renting a double stroller from Walt Disney World. They are sturdy, molded-plastic strollers that can accommodate older children. They are also very easy to push. You can do a daily rental or a length-of-stay rental. While you won't have access to the stroller at your resort or at the airport, your children are old enough where that shouldn't be an issue.

    I hope that helps! Have a great vacation!
thumbnail image for Jodi

Meet the Panelist: Jodi, Massachusetts

My name is Jodi from Massachusetts.  I am married with 2 children and work as a writer and consultant. I really look forward to helping parents everywhere plan a vacation within their budget that will truly create lifelong memories. Learn More About Jodi

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.