Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Apr 26, 2009
    Valerie from IL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    HI, I have twins that have heart defects and have had open heart surgeries. I need to find the closet major hospital or children's hospital to WDW. Not anticipating any problems, but need to be prepared.

    I would suggest you contact your local physician or specialist for your children to get their advice for this question.  They will be able to guide you to the best facility for your children should a problem arise during your stay.  It would be better to go with their advice for the best care possible.
thumbnail image for Kay

Meet the Panelist: Kay, Indiana

Hello Adventurers and travelers! I am Kay and a past Adventures By Disney mom for the panel. But now I am excited to share vacation planning tips for those heading out for an incredible vacation to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Kay

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.