Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Sep 28, 2008
    Paula from IL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am trying to understand what type of ticket I should purchase for Magic Kingdom. We have tickets to the not so scary party for Monday night. We were planning to go back the next day, Tuesday. Do I need a MYW one or two day pass?

    Tickets sold for the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party are valid only for that particular party night. The MNSSHP is held from 7 p.m. until midnight. However, it is an unadvertised perk that you can enter the Magic Kingdom with only your MNSSHP ticket (no Magic Your Way ticket needed) at 4 p.m. And yes, my family has done this many times!

    If you wish to return to any WDW park the next day, you'll need a one day Magic Your Way base ticket. If you plan on visiting  more than one WDW park that day, you'll need to add the park hopper option to your MYW pass.

    Have a great time!
thumbnail image for Kimberly

Meet the Panelist: Kimberly, Tennessee

I am a stay-at-home mom with a 12 year old son. I thrive on planning vacations, especially to WDW. Inspiring families to vacation at Disney with a memorable itinerary and budget-saving tips is extremely rewarding for me. Learn More About Kimberly

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.