Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Jan 10, 2011
    Brittany from OK Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am trying to find out about the 'dining extras'. Like where you can have a princess or pirate cake and it comes with a little toy. Can someone give me a link for that so I can find out how much it is and order it?

    Hello Brittany,

         What a wonderful idea to add some extra magic to your meal in Walt Disney World!  What you are requesting is called My Mini Surprise Cake and it is one of the offerings of the Customize Your Special Occasion at Walt Disney World.  Click here for this great Disney web page where you can order everything from cakes to gifts as well as special experiences! You can also order these special cakes and others by calling 1-(407) WDW-DINE (1-407-939-3463).

    I hope that this little dinning extra is truly magical for you and your family on your next trip to Walt Disney World!

    Keep Dreaming Big!
thumbnail image for Marc

Meet the Panelist: Marc, New York

I am a single Father to one incredible boy.  I would love nothing more than to provide people with Disney vacation planning that will enable them to have a new experience or make their Disney vacation just a little more magical! Learn More About Marc

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.