Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Jan 15, 2016
    Amanda from West Yorkshire Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are travelling from England and my son has a Disabled Parking Permit. Can we use this at the parks?

    Hey Amanda-

    Welcome back to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I am so excited for your trip across “the pond” to visit my second home…Walt Disney World Resort. Your family will have a blast. Hopefully you will like Cinderella Castle as much as the ones in England.

    Disney Parks make every effort to take care of every Guest. As long as you bring you bring your Disable Parking placard you will be allowed to park in designated assisted area parking. The fee of $20/day will be the same as standard parking. If you should travel from one park to another on the same day you will be able to use the same parking receipt.

    Disney Dad Tip: My co-panelist Allison has great advice (parking fee has changed since her answer) and I think this information about Accessibility will be helpful for you.

    Amanda, enjoy making many Magical Memories!

    ~Jason ºOº
thumbnail image for Jason

Meet the Panelist: Jason, Georgia

I am a father and orthodontist who loves the hidden treasures found on Disney vacations. For over a decade, my wife and I have raised our two sons on Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, and Disney Theme Parks on both coasts. From large group and multigeneration family vacations to adult trips and couples getaways, I am excited to share my years of pixie-dust-covered experiences with you while planning your Disney vacation. Let the lifelong magical memories ... begin! Learn More About Jason

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.