Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Aug 8, 2011
    Julia from MD Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I am traveling with a large group that includes a 4 year old who has a 504 Plan. I've heard that special assistance is available to make it a little easier for us, i.e. Fast Pass. Where do I go to inquire about this?

    Hi Julia,

    For your special traveller, you will want a Guest Assistance Card (GAC). This card will allow the guest and his or her family to bypass lines or wait in different queues for the attractions. This card is available at guest relations at any of the four major parks. You can receive this card on the first day of your arrival and it is issued for the length of your stay.

    It will give instructions to the cast members on how to best help this guest. Once you approach an attraction, simply show the GAC to the cast member who will instruct you what to do next.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.