Mom And Daughter Merida
  • On Jul 25, 2012
    Mary from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hi, I will be traveling to Disneyland with my newly diagnosed type 1 diabetic son later this month. I was wondering if a Guest assistance pass is available for him to help manage the lows that he experiences?

    Hi there Mary!  A little birdie told me I may hear from you and I'm glad you're here!

    Disneyland is welcoming and accommodating to guests with special needs of all kinds and sometimes a Guest Assistance Card can be a saving grace!  I am pleased to report that you can visit Town Hall in Disneyland Park to discuss your son's specific needs with a guest services cast member who is sensitive to all kinds of unique situations!  Together, you will be able to tailor a plan that will ensure your son will have a Disneyland experience that is nothing short of magical.

    There is also a guest relations office inside of California Adventure, and sometimes, especially early in the morning, this location seems less crowded than City Hall!

    Best Wishes,

    Amanda F. 
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, California

Greetings from California! I am here to help make your visit to the Disney Parks as pixie-dusted as possible! As a regular to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, I am ready to put my coast-to-coast Disney Parks knowledge to work for YOU! Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.