Mom And Son Running through park; RunDisney; incredibles shirt
  • On Jan 6, 2013
    Brandy Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hello! We are traveling to Disney World on a family vacation in a month. Our oldest son, who is 6, has a seizure disorder and developmental delays. We have heard something about a Guest Assistance pass, are those still available? Thanks!

    Hi, Brandy!

    How exciting that your Walt Disney World vacation is coming up real soon!

    The Guest Assistance Card [GAC] is available at Guest Services locations in all of the Theme Parks. Simply explain your son's situation to the Cast Member, you don't need to go in to great detail. Each GAC is individualized for each person's circumstance. When you walk up to shows and attractions, just show a Cast Member your son's GAC and they will point you in the right direction. I sure hope that helps!

    Have a Pixie Dusted vacation!

thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, Florida

Hi! I'm Jackie, mom to a teenage boy and a tween girl! I've traveled to Disney Parks with toddlers, grandparents, and everything in between and I'm excited to help you plan your Pixie Dusted vacation! So, go ahead, ask me a question or two! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.